The smallest of our cabins, only intended for summer use, is in the immediate vicinity of Lake Kaitajärvi
- Shallow, child-friendly shore
- Log construction, built in 1986, refurbished in 2000
- Floorage 48/39 m2
- Room with open fireplace (two beds)
- Sleeping loft (two extra beds)
- Changing room, washroom / SAUNA, shower, WC
- Service water comes from the lake, there is a well within a distance of approximately 70 metres
- Electric heating and lighting
- Electric cooker
- Hot and cold running water
- Radio cassette recorder
Lake twenty metres away; shallow, hard and sandy shore.
Own boat, jetty and outdoor cooking facility.
Neighbour 50 metres away.
NOTE! Only intended for use in the summer!